Telecommunication, Service Product Specialist
Telecom, Service Product Specialist
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand NI/Care Services requirements in customer tenders (Request for Proposals i.e. RFPs) and define Services scope.
- Prepare NI/Care Services sales proposal as response to customer tenders.
- Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical sections of tenders, and prepare costing/pricing.
- Responsible for developing sales cases during sales phase as per Market requirements
- Ensuring efficient scoping and costing and lucrative value proposition creation and communication to stakeholders.
- Acts as a business level contact towards Customer and sales organization.
- Supports together with other Services Solution Managers/SSL and Solutions Architects/Consultants solution/s to be proposed to the Customer.
- Responsible for scoping and cost analysis, estimation and benchmarking.
- Responsible for Service Catalog update process: initiation, creation, update and reporting for relevant Service Businesses as per Regional agreements
- Performs risk analysis of the proposed solution. Acts as key bridge between sales and delivery phase to identify and manage risks and assure customer satisfaction.
- Provide inputs for services margin during negotiations with a clear value based pricing rationale.
- Provides relevant service documentation in customer solution creation and negotiation
- Provides handover deliverables as part of PTA
- Service Product Management
- Service Solutioning
- Knowledge of Radio Access/Microwave
- Experience in project deployment/field experience/Care Program Management would be an added advantage
- Customer Business Understanding
- Customer Handling
- Processes and Tools
- Risk management
- Cost & Profitability
- Solution Selling
- Bid capability
- Team Resource managing capability
- Flexibility to work beyond working hours and stretch to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English Language
B. E/ B Tech/ Masters in Electronics/Communication/Electrical/Telcom/IT
Experience of 8--12 years actively involved in Telco/IT project planning/implementation
- Positive Attitude
- Customer focus
- Serving mindset
- Team player
- Delivering Quality and Results
- Learning and Discovering
- Innovation oriented
- Applying Understanding, Knowledge & Expertise