Codeminders is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our office in Kyiv. Your main responsibility will be to create and maintain not only comfortable but fun and engaging working environment.
- At least upper Intermediate English ( writing and some verbal skills)
- Good communication skills. You should be able to express your ideas in a clear and concise way.
- A creative and innovative approach to solve everyday problems
- Proficiency in modern software suites and tools (Google Docs, MS Office, Slack, etc.)
- Day-to-day office administration duties
- Helping with recruitment activities
- Being a host for office visitors
- Office styling and decoration (furniture, office, decor, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining a social life with the team (social events, interest groups, etc.)
Send your Resume / CV to Отправить резюме indicating the position title in the subject line.
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
- Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from "Lybedskaja" subway station
- Great benefits package including training opportunities
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours
- You may work from home one day per week
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
- Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices