Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Junior IT Recruiter
You will work in small growing team, in Recruitment of IT consultants.
The workplace is based on openness, inclusiveness, responsibility, accountability and trust; this is what is expected from everyone. It's not just the managers that are responsible for the result of each and every one of them. Your team will be professionals who like, and have expertise in, their own job. Imagine you can grow in the direction you want in your area. If this is a way of working, that you like, then I propose that you consider this offer.
You will be doing search of the candidates for our clients in Nordic countries, performing interviews and be the part of full-cycle recruitment.
- Recruitment experience (3-6 months)
- Customer communications
- English (Level B2-C1; Professional proficiency for communication for clients)
- MS Office
- University education
Good to have
- Ukrainian / Russian language
- Account management experience
- Experience in human resources or outsourcing
- If you know other European languages, it's an extra plus
- Experience in an international environment
- Communicative and presentation skills
- Accepting of differences, Interpersonal relationship building skills
- Emphatic and Active listening skill
- High maturity level and responsibility
- Wants to be part of our family
What's in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging tasks in a team environment.
- Bottom-up way of working with focus on your skills and personal skills, you will have a high level of influence on day to day activities.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Person oriented, efficient and lean. Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement and learning, improving language and communication skills.
- Social events and trips with the AVT team
- Health insurance
- We guarantee a comprehensive social package within 5 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year of working with us. Earlier leaves are not paid and will be discussed individually.
Place of Assignment
Kiev (with occasional travel to Stockholm, and exceptionally other locations)
Assignment length is ASAP - two month test period
Contact and Apply
To apply; please send your applications to Отправить резюме including CV, short introduction letter, and any other information that you like to present within you application.
About Automatic Vision Technologies
Established in 2001, Automatic Vision Technologies is a Scandinavian supplier of technical services, outsourcing and consulting companies in Northern Europe.
We work with our clients and partners to improve their business. It will be easy to make a step towards your bright future with AVTech.