Manager Lean process management unit
- Mapping of core processes in the Bank;
- Process automation, avoidance of paper-based processing using Lean management tools;
- Definition of KPI's, dashboards and implementation of efficient management reporting;
- Development and maintenance of project documents;
- Creating, updating and maintenance of relevant policies and guidelines;
- Creation of business requirements for new SW;
- Coordination of testing phase of the project, planning UAT of new SW;
- Cost benefit analysis preparation, outsourcing, advisors and external resources coordination;
- Project monitoring, supporting the team of in-house Project and Process Managers.
- Lean or 6 Sigma certification (mandatory);
- PG degree in any discipline;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a bank / NBFC / Credit Card company;
- Experience in consumer/ retail banking;
- Good knowledge and understanding of processes and projects;
- Comfortable to work with large data base and summarize in presentable format;
- At least 2 years of proven experience in data analysis with a strong knowledge on analytical tools such as SQL, advanced excel etc.;
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
Comfortable office in the city;
Working in one of the biggest and most innovative Bank of Ukraine;
Opportunity to improve language skills;
Career and professional growth;
Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities;
Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.