Junior Android QA Engineer
Epom Apps (https://apps.epom.com/) provides monetization platform for iOS and Android applications globally integrating just one SDK. We are looking to extend our strong Epom Development team by Android QA Engineer on a long-term basis.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with development team, product owners and business users;
- Encourage development team to improve quality of deliverables;
- Provide estimates of test efforts;
- Document known issues providing sufficient detail to facilitate reproduction by developers, or work to identify root cause;
- Define and maintain test cases;
- Participate in planning of testing strategy for each iteration;
- Check feature requests for incomplete information or incorrect assumptions and conclusions;
- Validate the system against functional and non-functional requirements;
- Create, execute, and maintain data-driven functional, exploratory, regression, security, and performance tests;
- Document testing results in issue tracking system;
- Assist customer support on analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in testing native Android applications;
- QA methodologies: Functional types: Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, etc.
- Experience in testing complex native applications within often changing requirements;
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and best practices;
- Ability to take initiative and define what should be tested and how;
- Ability to communicate your process and findings effectively through documentation and reports;
- Experience with testing REST API;
- Experience with one of tools charles/postman etc;
- Experience in manual testing, test documentation creation;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Experience with teamwork tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket;
- Experience working in Unix/Linux/Mac OS X environment is a plus.
- Day shifts only;
- Competitive salary;
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- Medical insurance;
- An interesting work in friendly team;
- Prospects of career growth.