Customer Onboarding Specialist
ABOUT COMPANY: MMD Smart. Connect. Engage. Smile.
What do we do? We connect. MMD Smart is an international company that provides best solutions in communication. We deliver quality voice, short messaging and smart communications solutions to organizations of all sizes. Our initial products focused on global voice interconnections, but we have since enhanced our product offering to include messaging, fax and chat. With headquarters in the high tech hub located around Tel Aviv, and offices in Hong Kong and Kiev, we are able to attract the finest technical and business personnel staff, all focused on providing the highest quality service to our partners and clients. Try us and we'll surprise you.
What do we require from our candidates? To be engaged. The tip is that engagement sounds better than experience. You join us, you keep your eyes and ears open- you get skills- bam! you work for result. You give us result- we give you a thankful feedback and opportunity. No need to worry: you do your job, we do the rest.
What is our best feature? We always smile. We work our best but we rest even better. We provide our employees with the most comfortable conditions to work and live in. If you are looking for job that will keep you entertained, if you are sick and tired of routine and same old picture everyday - needless to say, you're totally demotivated! We know the place that will make you feel otherwise - you are welcome to MMD Smart!
- Ensure an efficient communication with existing and potential clients to deliver a positive customer experience
- Analyze customer needs and targets to achieve long-term business relationship
- Provide assistance to clients throughout the process in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate efficient liaison between clients and internal departments
- Act as the point of contact, investigate and find solutions for client enquiries
- Project integrations
- Progress reports
- Advanced English is a must (both spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, proactive having a problem-solving approach to work
- Result-orientated with a drive for excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible and fast learner
- Organized and accurate with attention to detail
- Integrating clients from the ground up, into the system
"Office for life" (we constantly refine our workspace in accordance with our needs)
Free scheduled shuttle buses from local metro stations
Opportunity to switch between desirable positions if appropriate
Interactive working conditions
Optimal working schedule
Impact instead of tasks
We trust your decisions aimed on result