Head of Lean process management unit
Strategy and Development:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice Lean vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance;
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Lean activities.
General and Task Management:
- Develop a robust continuous improvement strategy in partnership with the Management Team and key business stakeholders;
- Implement and support cultural change across the organisation and drive business improvement;
- Provide project management, analytical and research skills and expertise;
- Develop, deliver and support delivery of business improvement change initiatives. Develop and contribute towards improvement standards in line with best practice;
- Provide expertise, professional advice and guidance to the business in business improvement, drawing from proven industry practice and methodologies;
- Report on progress of projects, understanding the risks, dependencies, budgets, resourcing, issues, critical milestones and forthcoming pipeline, and actions necessary to ensure success;
- Define, develop and publish business improvement process documentation to reflect best practice;
- Undertake business process analysis, statistical analysis for improvement projects and to support wider change;
- Lead, define and develop continuous improvement activities designed to improve performance, such as the planning and running of lean events;
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions;
- Produce written reports and make presentations;
- Undertake continuous training and development;
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems;
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation;
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
- Master Black Belt in Six Sigma or equivalent qualification;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a bank / NBFC / Credit Card company;
- Experience in consumer/ retail banking;
- Good knowledge and understanding of processes and projects;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
Comfortable office in the city;
Working in one of the biggest and most innovative Bank of Ukraine;
Opportunity to improve language skills;
Career and professional growth;
Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities;
Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.