The Boosteroid project is an innovative cloud platform that provides easy access to software and computing power and enables users to run any high-end game or app on any device, even an outdated Mac, cheap and low-performance PC or ultra-thin tablet. The platform operates on servers located in different countries and is already available in Europe and Western Asia. Currently Boosteroid is headquatered in the Arab Emirates and has the office in Ukraine. Our investors and partners are based all around Europe.
Today the project is already developed and the team is getting ready for the full-scale commercial launch. Boosteroid operates in Europe and Western Asia and we have a few years to make it available wherever there is the Internet connection. And that is why we are looking for DevOps engineer willing to help us with this challenge and make modern technology available for everyone together with Boosteroid.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in DevOps area
- *NIX and Windows systems administration experience
- Experience in solution designing and implementing on the engineering side of the DevOps pipeline (code, build, package, source, release, versioning, branching, etc.)
- Networking (general, mikrotik-specific, pfsense, freebsd)
- Knowledge of MS OS stack administration and operation
- Jenkins, Docker
- Automation: Chef/Puppet/ Ansible; automation for Windows platforms.
As a Plus:
- Knowledge of .NET framework basics
- New Relic (optional)
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable working environment
If you want to be a part of team. Passionate about modern technologies.
Boosteroid is an opportunity to express yourself.
Boost your world with us.