As a Sales Assistant (m/f) with Givaudan - the Global leader in the Fragrance and Flavour industry - you will be an important team member supporting our sales team in Kiev, Ukraine, managing our key accounts in the flavours industry. You will be responsible for regular high quality customer contacts, coordination of business support services as well as the support of Key Account Managers with business analysis.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver high value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this position you will:
- Customer projects: You will enter and update project data in our project management system, follow up on timimgs with internal contributors and also with clients on Key Account Manager's demand. You will act as a link between the application laboratories, sales and customers to ensure the timely delivery of samples, price quotations and product specifications.
- Business Coordination: You will manage and maintain our customer price lists in close cooperation with the key account team and pricing department as well as with the customers. You will provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems contributing to ensure a high perception of Givaudan's service level. You will liaise with account managers to develop and implement activities to improve sales performance.
- Business Analysis: You will manage our internal sales tracking tools, keep record of sales trends and report important sales statistics to the team.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 3+ years proven work experience in a customer services environment
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- English - fluent in speech and writing
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.1 billion in 2017. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 100 locations, the company has more than 11,100 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.