ELEKS is looking for Communications Specialist in our Kyiv office.
Responsible for developing and implementing effective content marketing initiatives to deliver impactful messaging to key audiences. These may include brand development, media collaboration, employee motivation, event organization and other related types of communications programs.
- Research, write, proof and distribute company news through the company website, news releases, editorials, articles, newsletters, and print campaigns.
Identify opportunities to promote company experts as industry thought leaders and write positioning articles
- Create marketing content such as case studies, presentations, brochures, including on-demand materials for pre-sale purposes
- Create fact sheets, message points, executive bios, FAQs, presentations and other media materials
- Measure the effectiveness of various content distribution channels and provide related reports (with assistance of Web Analytics Manager)
- Collect and produce necessary information for industry awards or organization membership application on behalf of the company
- Utilize emerging social media platforms to strengthen the public awareness of key issues among target stakeholders
- Work with other departments to identify communication needs and plan respective initiatives
- Assist with coordinating of external and internal events for company initiatives.
Identify and build relationships with key members of the media
- Coordinate production of materials with design team and print shop
- 2+ years of experience in IT industry, working with communications programs
- Knowledge of general trends of the IT and outsourcing industry
- Knowledge of content systems and SMM
- Knowledge of modern design concepts
- English - Advanced
- Communicative, good interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking
- Ability to persuade
- Highly responsible
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under stress
- Continuous self-education
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Opportunity to participate in various internal/external events (educational programs, seminars)
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure
- Flexible working schedule
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Challenging tasks
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1200 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.