Senior Fullstack Engineer
Advantio is the recognised leader in the cyber security when it goes down to payment transactions, recognised as Europe's second largest QSA (qualified security assessor) provider by VISA. With a range of solutions to suit varying regulatory requirements and budgets, Advantio is the security partner of choice of many large global corporates across vertical including but not limiting to Ingenico Group, Accor Hotels, Time Inc. etc.
As part of the consequent phase of Advantio's aggressive expansion we have an immediate opening for a Senior Fullstack Engineer reporting to Lead Architect
Mission and Resposibilities:
To contribute to create and maintain a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring great user experience, stability and reliability of software products
To ensure usage of systematic application of science and technological knowledge using the medium of sound engineering principles to produce software products.
To ensure quality and respect of company's KPIs in regards to the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide engineering support when designing, building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems
- Participate with the development team to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing Advantio's products and the services utilized to deploy, install and release those products
- Participate to R&D activities as technical reference
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within company's applications
- Collaborate in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Write production code - leading from the front - whilst mentoring others
- Work with other R&D specialists to implement features on time, to quality, and to specification
- Cooperate with the management of infrastructures utilizing all possible information delivery channels, including capacity planning, version upgrades and maintenance
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, code comments and clear code
- Identify existing productivity issues and opportunities, developing methods and systems to improve these functions and managing their implementation
Manegement and Troubleshooting
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in relevant and applicable policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Web UI programming, usability patterns, reactive/component based architecture
- JSON-based RESTful API services
- Java based infrastructures and common servlet containers (i.e. Tomcat)
- Java based frameworks (i.e. Spring family frameworks, Spring Boot, Spring security, Spring data, Spring MVC)
- Backend programming languages and frameworks (i.e. Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Scala, Erlang/Elixir). Backend programming languages and frameworks (i.e. Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Scala, Erlang/Elixir).
- Unix/Linux/*nix-based OS
- RDBMS and NOSQL DBs (i.e. MySQL, HSQLDB, Redis, MongoDB)
- Scripting knowledge of Bash, Python, Ruby, or PHP
- Cloud Infrastructure Providers (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Project Management tools (i.e. Jira)
- Version Control System tools (i.e. git, SVN)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Development tools (i.e. Gitlab, Jenkins)
Values and Competecies
- Problem solving (Analysis, Problem setting, decision making)
- Result orientation (Solutions delivery, work under pressure)
- Planning and organization (time management, optimizing resources)
- Innovation (lateral thinking, creativity)