Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project and to work as a full-time Java Developer in our Kyiv office.
We offer the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector. The future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
The developer will be responsible (within an agile team of 5 Developers, 2 testers and 2 analysts) for the development phase of the project (end to end), starting from the business analysis up to the release into production (that includes technical solution design, development, IT testing and bug fixing).
- You are experienced in Java 8/Spring/Hibernate/JPA
- You are able to read and write complex SQL queries, and optimize them if needed
- You have good knowledge in Oracle Database, Apache Tomcat Server, Web services
- You write efficient code and tests
Additionally we use the following technologies in our projects: Jenkins, Maven, GIT and Sonar.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyse and structure development
- Split technical activity in tasks, estimate them and commit on their realization
- To be proficient in English, and be able discuss technical aspects, functional and non-functional requirements with stakeholders
- Proactive and solution minded, be able to assist and help end-users if needed.