Lead Architect (IRC60200)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Lead Architect to join its Kyiv office.
Be a Key Lead for the Global Architecture Practice at Globallogic. Responsible for interacting with prospects and customers working with senior, executive level (CIO/CTO/senior technology personnel), and be part of an effective presales/SME team.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- modern architectures, including microservices and containerization
- design of cloud native systems
- building secure and distributed systems using modern security practices, specially enterprise level
- modern API platform design
- modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications
- architecture for low latency, high throughput, high performance and Highly Available Systems
- 10 years experience, with a record of strong technology achievements
- have played the role of a Chief Architect or a CTO/CIO (or equivalent) in an organization
- excellent communication skills to foster interactions and build strong stakeholder relationships in customer organizations
- work with key customers and with the account sales and delivery teams at presales stage to map and define technology solutions for large and complex enterprise programs or software products and platforms,
- provide thought leadership to prospects and customers on the best technologies, products and platforms, and lead the assessment and design of current and future state architectures, perform gap analysis, and develop transformation roadmaps.
- responsible for driving the technical excellence of the engineering organization and support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies
- provide technical guidance to clients and engineering teams in migrating away from monolithic systems to a modern services architecture