Dev-Pro is a fast-growing outsource company with development centres in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro and Lviv and a recently opened US office in Charlotte, NC. During last year, Dev-Pro has grown by 28% because of the fast pace of development on several enterprise client accounts and we expect to have 650 specialists by the end of 2018.
Working in our team, you will meet likeminded people and collaborate with our progressive management team, which is open to new ideas and experiments. You can be sure that your energy and desire to improve will be fueled by our support and assistance!
Important things you may be interested to know about our team:
- We don't perform HR functions: Dev-Pro's Recruiting and HR departments are separate.
- We do understand how complicated is to hire intermediate or senior people, which is why we have various referral programs, are open to creative recruiting ideas, and do our best to promote the company within the IT community.
- We care about our recruiters, so we'll be happy to promote your professional growth and development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To collaborate and consult with the business to identify job requirements and develop effective the position profiles and candidate specs that most effectively market the opportunity
- To develop dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and candidates in order to find the best talent
- To headhunt and close senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiate complex compensation packages
- To coordinate onsite and offsite interviews, handling the schedule, hotel, and travel for out-of-state candidates
- To use traditional as well as experimental methods to find the best candidates for open roles
- To improve recruitment processes
- To represent Dev-Pro at various conferences and other external events
- To promote corporate vision and culture and encourage the overall morale of all our contractors
- To maintain data integrity within the applicant tracking system
- To design business reports to capture key staffing metrics and KPIs
- To manage the local recruiting team
- 4+ years' relevant experience as a corporate IT recruiter
- Understanding of software development company functions
- Good understanding of technical terminology and ability to discuss requirements professionally with potential candidates
- Ability to drive the full cycle recruitment process
- Proficiency with a diverse sourcing toolkit
- Proficiency with current recruiting technologies
- Wide networking and good understanding of the local IT community
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business correspondence skills
- Ability to work independently on a variety of concurrent projects in a time-sensitive environment
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Experience in setting up recruiting processes from scratch
- Mentoring and supervising experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience with various recruiting process automation tools
- Experience with Google suite of products as well as MS Office tools
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support