Trainee Front-End Developer (Angular2+)
We are the InCode Group team.
- You know the OOP principles;
- You have HTML5 and CSS3 skills;
- You read the technical documentation and have the desire to apply new features in practice.
It will be a plus if you have:
- practical experience of Angular2 +;
- personal GIt account with training repositories;
- experience with CSS-frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Material Design, and others;
- understanding of state-management in the context of development using Angular.
- the opportunity to choose the project and the direction of development;
- salary is aligned with $ current rate;
- fully equipment working place;
- loyal project manager:);
- office in the city centre, which is cool in summer and warm in winter;
- foosball, tennis, PS, musical instruments, VR;
- official employment;
- English courses on the company dime;
- monthly benefits to cover gym or other activities;
- social package of paid leave and sick leave;
- necessary technical literature is available or will be provided upon your request;
- Do you want to visit a cool training, a seminar or conference - come, we will discuss and provide you with this opportunity.