Created in 2000, we are a video game development studio, based in Kyiv. Envisioning videogames as a form of art and expression, we thrive to deliver an experience, rather than a mere time-killing activity. That's why our past games have received multiple awards and appraisals from the gaming community and that's why our future titles are expected by our loyal fans all over the globe.
Thanks to the work of more than 80 artists and programmers, our games are available for major gaming platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile. With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, we continue to develop a portfolio for the current generation of consoles: Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Our studio, mostly known for the Sherlock Holmes series, and is now working on its most ambitious game up to date, a Lovecraft inspired open world investigation, The Sinking City.
Are you looking to join the Game Development Industry? Or are you an established GameDev pro, who is looking for some new challenges? Don't hesitate to join Frogwares if you are looking to be a part of AAA scale development and want your work to be seen by millions of gamers.
· Participation in the project architecture development;
· API creation;
· Developing front-end and back-end;
· Work with databases;
· Generating ideas to improve work of systems;
· Developing microservices for internal use of a team.
· Confident knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
· Confident theoretical or practical knowledge of ECMAScript 6+;
· Understanding of RestAPI;
· Work experience with Materializecss or Bootstrap or other;
· Experience in developing ReactJS or Angular, or VueJS (we use VueJS);
· At least, intermediate spoken and written English.
Will be an advantage:
· Understanding GraphQL;
· Experience with NodeJS;
· Strong knowledge of OOP;
· PHP development experience;
· Rich gaming experience and passion for computer games.
· Creation of a game to be seen by millions of gamers;
· Ability to work with Agile/Scrum;
· Friendly, innovative and creative team;
· Support in training and career development;
· Competitive salary;
· Flexible working hours;
· Office location (7 min walk from Pochaina metro station);
· 20 working days of annual vacation + 5 family days off;
· English lessons twice a week;
· Relaxing yoga workout at lunchtime twice a week;
· Table tennis, football, of course, computer games))
· Tea, fruits, honey;
· Amazing corporate parties and events.