Playtika is a world's leading online gaming company, the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika's passion is creating a fantastic customer entertaining experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users, and focusing on being a great place to work for our people!
Playtika in Dnipro is more than 160 of talented developers and artists who produce round-the-clock excitement via Caesars Casino game (which is in TOP-50 among all Facebook games).
We are looking for an experienced QA manager.
Working from our office in Dnipro, you will be reporting directly to the QA Director of Playtika and you will be primarily responsible for creating and implementing both strategic and operational plans for Quality activities.
You will be working closely with senior management to establish QA related processes, workflows and best practices, and to ultimately deliver transformative functional quality services.
In addition to your experience, we are looking for demonstrated leadership as well.
As QA manager you will be responsible for evolving QA engineers to a whole new level through training, mentoring, development, and ultimately raise the bar and standards for the entire quality of the studio.
Excellent cross-functional communications and relationship building with stakeholders, development teams, and business partners is critical to the success of this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of quality aspects.
- Building a new QA and QC strategy to change the operational method from manual to automation.
- Develop and deliver on annual goals and objectives for quality assurance that are measurable and time-based.
- Implement plans to achieve these goals and cascade them across the engineering teams.
- Develop and implement automation testing methodologies in order to reduce time to market within CI/CD process of the product.
- Pioneer the next level of QA best practices for design and tech in the game industry.
- Continually seek methods to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and partner satisfaction of QA.
- Deliver Effective, Efficient, and Expedited QA services.
- Significant focus on project test operations including reviews, schedule, risks, roadblocks, etc.
- Ensure that QA teams maintain excellent levels of communications with development teams and business partners.
- Successful case studies in «reversing testing pyramid».
- Applied Experience in testing strategy transformation in order to reduce time to market.
- Deep understanding of CI/CD processes and delivery pipelines.
- Hands-on experience in building test automation frameworks for Module testing, API, Mobile and Web.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with managing a QA function in the organization of a similar size.
- Deep domain expertise in testing methodologies, technology, and processes.
- Metrics and data-driven mindset with ability to define and manage test KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the power to persuade and drive continuous improvement while maintaining/building strong partner relationships.
- Energetic, positive attitude and relentless self-motivation.
Nice to have:
- Passion for social gaming titles; gamer in general.
- Programming skills knowledge.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
- Competitive compensation
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Talented guys around and comfortable working conditions
- Free corporate English trainings
- Professional Trainings.
mobile phone: (050) 421 44 05