Опубликовано 4 часа назад
We are looking for brilliant Data Scientist to join us in our efforts to solve extremely challenging problems in unknown territories of the human genome.
Our client is a genomics company with a focus on interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers will be able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield.
You'll be working and communicating directly with the client's development team.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you're a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you're a highly motivated individual overall. You're self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Relevant experience and abilities
- Experience with dynamic languages (preferably Python, node.js or Scala)
- Good knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Parquet, Elasticsearch or similar
- Ability to maintain and scale web-server environments
- Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning or NLP experience
- Good level of English
- Active GitHub or Stackoverflow account
- You love borsch!
Now that we've covered the basics, let's talk some more about us!
We're a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we're the cannonball for our client's success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family-we're a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that's packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means...
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
- Team building activities like Beetroot breakfasts & movie nights... and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English