Marketing specialist (for B2B company)
State the primary function or overall purpose of your position.
This position is to assist the Country Sales Team with execution of integrated marketing campaigns and product launches in Ukraine, in-line with agreed key market segments, target audiences, business strategy and marketing plan. Activities include localization of marketing collaterals, Public Relations, management of media buying activities, event management, partner program development and adoption, digital marketing activities including email campaigns as well as creation and maintenance of a local web-site.
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of the position as described above.
- Marketing collaterals
- Work together with field product managers on localisation of a marketing content for key customer audiences and market segments in the country
- Expert at using content management tool in the country
- Digital Marketing:
- Develop and maintain a prospect and existing customer contact database for the country and design digital email campaigns to deepen Eaton's relationship with the current database
- Work with EMEA marketing automation manager and other digital marketing leads to develop email marketing templates, lead scoring, nurture, and automated campaigns for the country that drive measurable sales opportunity pipeline and customer engagement
- Utilize EMEA dashboard and reporting environment to drive performance marketing for the country
- Actively participate in the EMEA Eloqua User Group and be a country champion for marketing automation
- Actively participate in creation of web-site for the country and keep the site updated
- Liaize with EMEA SEO expert to keep the local web-site optimized for leading search engines (SEO)
- Manage creation of local segment campaign pages, ensure that they are tagged properly
- Leverage central website dashboards to track and report on agreed metrics to monitor site engagement, content effectiveness and recommend changes to publishing processes
- Be the expert at using web content management tools, systems and processes
- Be the main daily contact point for PR agency, supporting proactive engagement between them and spokespeople, ensuring topics are progressive and supportive of corporate business strategy.
- Support with creation of local success stories in accordance with EMEA success story creation process
- Media Buying
- Participate in a creation of segments, media plans for the country in cooperation with the Central Segment Team and Central Media Buying Agency
- Drive active adoption of digital media buying tactics in the country (PPC, programmatic display, email campaigns to third party data bases, social media advertising, etc)
- Ensure a timely availability of media buying assets and PPC workbooks in a local language
- Event management
- Help organize and manage owned events as well as manage participation in industry trade fairs and channel partner events
Pls. apply with your resume.
Let's discuss it.