Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
Follow us on Instagram goo.gl/HF1Ho5
Watch us on YouTube goo.gl/TnZDVK
In the Playtech for one of our project we are looking for smart guy who will be able to support live platforms and will be able to bring the monitoring on the new level.
This opportunity unlocks for you ability to build platform support in the way how you are seeing this. You will be able to design monitoring and backup services for live systems, decide the way how disaster recovery process should be built.
Moreover you will be a part of release engineering team and and your task will also be work with Jenkins Pipelines for deployment of our products.
So if you are bored already of your current task list as a regular support engineer, spend little bit more time to see the list of our requirements and maybe you will be right candidate for us.
- Servers/Network security audit
- Build the monitoring system for live servers
- Design backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Keep "up to date" live servers
- Support the delivery process, modifying Jenkins Pipelines
- Maintain project website
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) and networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, security)
- Experience in using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Desire to support CI/CD processes
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Intermediate English
Will be a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- MySQL administrating/tuning experience
- Python Coding Skills
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.