BS System Administrator
SoftServe Business Systems - is SoftServe's subdivision for FMCG companies in Ukraine and abroad. We present software solutions in the field of automatization of mobile sales, business analysis, IT consulting and ASP-center for the largest manufacturers and trading companies such as MARS, UNILEVER, NESTLE, KRAFT FOODS, CAMPINA, and others. As the market leader in mobile sales automation, SoftServe Business Systems develops innovative areas, including SmartShelf, Business Processes Gamification, Root Optimization and others.
We are looking for a BS System Administrator who will join our friendly and dynamic team and will share our Company values such as mutual responsibility, humanity, mastery, ideas, improvement and will become a reliable partner for our team.
- Previous experience in IT sphere (1+ years)
- Previous similar position experience (1+ years)
- English language - Intermediate level, Russian - Fluent
- Knowledge of the PC hardware
- Profound knowledge of administering MS Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory administration
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server (installation, configuration):
- Understanding the basics of TCP / IP and networks
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, ICMP, and other protocols
- Understanding of DNS, LDAP, VLAN, NAT and deploying networks
- Support for at least 5 servers
As a Plus:
- Work with Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Experience with virtualization technologies VMWare, Hyper V, etc.
- Good knowledge of Linux administration
- Writing process automation scripts
- Work with monitoring systems Zabbix or Nagios
- Knowledge of server components, peripherals, and network equipment
- Experience with data storage systems
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills