IT Project Manager
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web & mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company which employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.
The end result? A high-end gaming experience like no other.
DGN Games is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Vinnytsia!
What You'll Do:
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the given project life cycle from concept to release, including post-deployment support.
- Manage project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations.
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Ensure project reporting is up to date, update on project status in accurate manner.
- Ensure high quality of work to standards set and followed on the project.
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices.
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers.
- Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience).
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment 2+ years long.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies.
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release.
- Good understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English and higher, both written and verbal.
- Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation.
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment (preferable)