Solution Architect for CODE Worldwide
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
CODE is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie's, Domino's, Jaguar Land Rover, L'Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com.
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom's integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
- Establish and maintain the architecture for a specific architecture domain within adZU OS Platform in cooperation with other Code Architects.
- Together with product owners make sure we have relevant NFR's defined (KPI's).
- Participate in pre-design work with product team for new features to outline high-level solutions and align them with overall adZU OS Platform architecture.
- Participate in design review and code review together with team Tech Lead to ensure all solutions adhere to established guidelines.
- Identify relevant refactoring activities needed to address performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security issues.
- Own technical backlog for a specific architecture domain within adZU OS Platform.
- Develop good understanding of new technologies and how new technologies can be exploited to improve our platforms, solutions and drive innovation.
- Establish guidelines and solutions to address:
- integration patterns at scale - what patterns are available and when they should be applied;
- data storage options - what options are available and when they should be applied.
- Liaise closely with other architects to make sure best practices and design patterns are shared and followed across the development teams.
- Support the development teams to ensure their effective ownership over adZU OS Platform components.
- Play active role in Prove-of-Concept and innovation activities within the adZU OS Platform.
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in projects planning (e.g. provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, and technical options).
- Be involved in full life cycle of projects (including pre-sales, analysis and system design, development and support if required).
- Invest your knowledge and experience into adZU OS Platform success. Plan, visualize and implement technical strategic initiatives via engaging business leaders to get necessary support and regular reporting to organization on established KPIs.
- Be prepared to travel (when needed) and work with key stakeholders and other Code teams globally.
- Attend client meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level.
- Be a knowledge keeper for product architecture, its alignment to product vision, expert in design and high level implementation of adZU OS Platform applications.
- Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand trainings to improve and unify development style and software craftsmanship within the teams.
- Practice leadership via wining hearts and souls of engineers to instill Code culture.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years working as an Architect
- TDD, CI/CD and practical experience in other best practices.
- Scalability, performance optimization practices
- RPC-like / REST Web API design experience
- Architecture: design, implementation and documentation experience
Desirable skills and experience
- AWS-based development
- Net Core
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- UI/UX design and usability skills are a plus
- Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
- Distributed microservice based solutions
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict and stress resistant, self-motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, "open", courageous
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds, All-hands etc.
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga, etc.)
- Fruits once per week.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!