Intermediate Strong Test Automation Engineer with Java
We are looking for a smart and professional Intermediate Test Automation Engineer with Java to join our dynamic and friendly team in Lviv.
For over 30 years, our Client has been focused on predicting, detecting, and visualizing disruptive weather. Not just the severe weather that makes headlines a few weeks each year, but the subtle weather stories which touch the world every day. The Client is the world's leading provider of weather-driven business solutions. And their innovative products, services, and software satisfy the professional weather needs of the most demanding media, aviation, energy trading, insurance, and utility customers in the world.
Our purpose is to develop automation infrastructure for the legacy project that will be rewritten from scratch by the newly assembled team. The project will consist of backend part written on Java, Web UI part that will use one of newer JS frameworks like Angular or React.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science
- 3-4 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of ATQC area in particular automation on Java
- Experience of communication with foreign customers
- English level - Intermediate Strong and above
- Automate testing of rewritten backend services
- Automate testing of core UI logic
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Competitive salary
- Paid sickness leaves
- Corporate doctor's service
- Clear career map and competent support during all period of work
- Free professional certification
- Free gym