Опубликовано 7 дней назад
Business analyst, OL
The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in application of other users.
Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
As a product owner, you will be working with a team of highly skilled product owners, developers and architects. Your role is, to actively:
- help to define and develop our product roadmap together with our stakeholders and product owner team;
- create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- drive iteration goals, accept stories, participate in demos and retrospectives;
- create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- manage product requirements and keep them up-to-date and consistent;
- resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- help our engineering teams to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners;
- assess feasibility and drive innovations and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in requirements management or business analysis in IT companies;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability;
- Hands-on experience in JIRA & Confluence;
- Good knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- Ability to travel on business purpose.
The following is a big plus:
- Understanding of cloud-based architecture;
- Previous experience in Automotive domain.