Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues - we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
The company is looking for an experienced Full-stack (Java/JS) developer to join the team.
A project is a service that provides information about events, tickets for events, and organization of community among visitors across the globe.
- Getting into existing project
- Continuing to develop the current functionality
- Development of new features on web Java and React / Redux.
- 3+ years experience in Java and Web development
- Working with databases such as MySQL
- You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
- Familiarity with the Spring framework
- Proficiency working with Front-end development
- Work experience with Redux
- Good spoken English.
- Working with AWS infrastructure: Lamda, EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc
- Working with ReactJS
- Experience with TDD or a testing culture
- Experience building RESTful web services and interacting with 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and test automation.
- Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
- Humane schedule: «Good morning» - to come to work from 9 to 11 (Mon-Fri)
- Comfortable, modern and green office
- Social package: paid sick and vacation
- Regular review of salaries
- Football, English courses, tea, buns, vitamin C in the form of fruit :) & medical insurance.
Feel free to contact me via Skype: katerinka_1k or Telegram: @KaterinaTimofeev
or e-mail: Отправить резюме
Have a nice day!