Recruitment Team Leader
You will work with a young growing team, that performing recruitment activities in Eastern European and Nordic markets. You will be part of recruitment process development, planning, and coordinating daily and weekly activities of your team.
You will work closely with Business Development Manager and team members of Recruitment department. Among of the Team Leader tasks and recruitment, you will also support the teams plan and environment.
We expect you to have relevant (1+ years) of Senior Recruitment experience along with team leading.
Our workplace is based on openness, inclusiveness, responsibility, accountability and trust; this is what is expected from everyone. It's not just the managers that are responsible for the result of each and every one of them. Your team will be professionals who like, and have expertise in, their own job. Imagine you can grow in the direction you want in your area. If this is a way of working, that you like, then I propose that you consider this offer.
· Full cycle of Recruitment process
· Closed vacancies for Senior positions
· Interviewing of candidates
· English (Level B2-C1; Professional proficiency for communication for clients)
· MS Office
· University education
Good to have
· Ukrainian / Russian language
· Customer service experience
· Experience in human resources or outsourcing
· If you know other European languages, it's an extra plus
· Experience in an international environment
· High maturity level and responsibility
· Eager to learn and overcome challenges
· Openness and friendliness
· Communicative and presentation skills
· Accepting of differences, Interpersonal relationship building skills
· Wants to be part of our family
What's in it for you?
· Dynamic and challenging tasks in a team environment.
· Bottom-up way of working with focus on your skills and personal skills, you will have a high level of influence on day to day activities.
· Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
· Person oriented, efficient and lean. Low bureaucracy, European management style.
· Continuous self-improvement and learning, improving language and communication skills.
· Social events and trips with the AVT team
· Health insurance
· We guarantee a comprehensive social package within 5 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year of working with us. Earlier leaves are not paid and will be discussed individually.
Place of work
Kiev (with occasional travel to Stockholm, and exceptionally other locations)
Paid two months test period
Contact and Apply
To apply: please send your applications to Отправить резюме including CV, short introduction letter, and any other information that you like to present within your application.
About Automatic Vision Technologies
Established in 2001, Automatic Vision Technologies is a Scandinavian supplier of technical services, outsourcing and consulting companies in Northern Europe.
We work with our clients and partners to improve their business. It will be easy to make a step towards your bright future with AVTech.