Вы уже оправляли резюме на данную вакансию
Junior HR Business Partner
ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 7 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 450 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards - with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
ZEO Alliance was created as a people-oriented, open-minded, positive, and friendly environment, where all people are involved in the decision-making process, where all opinions are valuable, and all achievements are appreciated.
We expect to establish a long-term partnership with you and to drive your continuous professional development.
- Arrange team building and corporate events
- Plan, manage and report business trips
- Manage recruitment process with external recruiters
- Manage new employee onboarding process
- Ensure all aspects of HR administration: internal policies & procedures, vocations, sick leaves etc.
- Provide life insurance support
- Plan and manage employees training and development program
- Manage employee relationships issues
- At least 1 year of work experience in HR-related area or with similar responsibilities
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Higher education degree (management or engineering are preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel or Google spreadsheets (working with formulas, cross sheet links)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or Google slide experience (prepare short presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, proactivity and willingness to learn
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- Starting from your first working day you will get free meals (three times a day - breakfast / dinner / supper) in the company restaurant
- Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!