Business Development Manager
You will work in and with a smaller developing team, both with business development, planning, and coordinating daily and weekly activities, and are able to handle multiple contacts and evaluate requests and candidates.
You will work with business development and HR functions from mainly Eastern Europe to the Nordic countries. You will be working with business, planning, and coordination of the daily and weekly activities and handling contacts with Swedish, Estonian and other clients. You will also support the teams plan and environment.
We expect you to have relevant (3+ years) development and team leading, the plus would be experience in Recruitment and HR areas.
Our workplace is based on openness, inclusiveness, responsibility, accountability and trust; this is what is expected from everyone. It's not just the managers that are responsible for the result of each and every one of them. Your team will be professionals who like, and have expertise in, their own job. Imagine you can grow in the direction you want in your area. If this is a way of working, that you like, then I propose that you consider this offer.
- · Recruitment experience (would be an advantage)
- · Business development and sales
- · English (Level B2-C1; Professional proficiency for communication for clients)
- · MS Office
- · University education
Good to have
- · Ukrainian / Russian language
- · Customer service experience
- · Experience in human resources or outsourcing
- · If you know other European languages, it's an extra plus
- · Experience in an international environment
- · High maturity level and responsibility
- · Eager to learn and overcome challenges
- · Openness and friendliness
- · Communicative and presentation skills
- · Accepting of differences, Interpersonal relationship building skills
- · Wants to be part of our family
What's in it for you?
- · Dynamic and challenging tasks in a team environment.
- · Bottom-up way of working with focus on your skills and personal skills, you will have a high level of influence on day to day activities.
- · Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- · Person oriented, efficient and lean. Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- · Continuous self-improvement and learning, improving language and communication skills.
- · Social events and trips with the AVT team
- · Health insurance
- · We guarantee a comprehensive social package within 5 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year of working with us. Earlier leaves are not paid and will be discussed individually.
Place of work
- Kiev (with occasional travel to Stockholm, and exceptionally other locations)
- Paid two months test period
Contact and Apply
To apply: please send your applications to Отправить резюме including CV, short introduction letter, and any other information that you like to present within your application.
About Automatic Vision Technologies
Established in 2001, Automatic Vision Technologies is a Scandinavian supplier of technical services, outsourcing and consulting companies in Northern Europe.
We work with our clients and partners to improve their business. It will be easy to make a step towards your bright future with AVTech.