Junior Software Developer
The global leader in developing and producing high-quality, responsible packaging for a variety of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical-device, home and personal-care and other products is looking for a Junior Software Developer.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions;
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP.Net and SharePoint online;
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards;
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes;
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Secondary duties (about 20% of working time): provide basic/classical IT support to the users on production site.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired;
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus;
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code;
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment;
- Sufficient written and oral communication skills, and able to read, write and speak in English;
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary rate;
- Private medical insurance;
- Corporate transportation to work;
- Lunches at canteen;
- Incentive payments.