E-mail Marketing Specialist
Helpware is a global company providing outsourcing back-office services with offices in the USA, Brazil, Ukraine, and the Philippines. We help small businesses as well as enterprises to free-up their teams so they can focus on strategic high-value tasks that will move the dial for their businesses. We are growing and have an open position of an E-mail Marketing Specialist. If you have qualifications needed and ready to maintain the required duties on a daily basis, please apply:
Analyze past performance of email campaigns to determine strategies that will be most effective and which ones should be discontinued.
Develop and maintain targeted email lists and data to update the marketing team.
Work with third party Vendors to develop an effective and targeted mailing list.
Provide quality control for the mailing lists to prevent or correct mistakes.
Monitor email campaigns - response rates - conversions with an eye for improving performance.
Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
Monitor market trends and react to direct marketing trends and best practices
Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts - Reporting Monthly
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent level of written and oral English
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in e-mail marketing and lead generation.
- Basic knowledge of tracking an e-mail marketing performance (Open Rate/Clicks etc.)
- Marketing experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Experience with a Hubspot is a plus
- Preferable but not required: SEMrush, Excel, Dux, LinkedIn
- USD linked compensation;
- All benefits being provided (English classes; medical and life insurance, unlimited sweets/fruits/coffee, etc.);
- Modern cozy office at Podol (5 min walk from Kontraktova square);
- Working hours: 2PM -11PM;
- Awesome and extremely friendly team;
Great chance to obtain valuable professional experience and increase your competitive edge.