Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Depositphotos is looking a Chief Marketing Officer to define and drive our growth strategy and transformation in both consumer and business segments. You will report directly to CEO, and lead multifunctional marketing & advertising team at Depositphotos to deliver world-class performance across all channels, and work towards increasing revenue and brand awareness for Depositphotos across the world.
The #1 goal of the role is revenue growth, which means growing the number of Depositphotos customers across the global markets.
- Strategy: Develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy, overseeing customer acquisition, expansion & retention initiatives and all brand communications through online and offline channels. Keep up with marketing budget (expenses and e-commerce revenues).
- Brand Awareness: Develop and launch marketing campaigns and activities to drive Depositphotos brand awareness at target markets.
- Organic Growth: Develop and execute activities aimed at organic growth including SEO, content marketing and building community around Depositphotos product
- Paid Acquisition: develop and execute advertising campaigns aimed growing the number of paid customers. Keep up the balance between LTV and CAC.
- Customers Expansion and Retention: Develop and execute activities aimed and expansion of customers usage of Depositphotos products, increasing customers' AOV and retention to maximize LTV.
- Managing Multifunctional Team: Be a thought leader for the existing marketing team and bring on-board new marketing talents to deliver world-class performance.
Required experience and skills:
- Established specialist as Head of Growth, Chief Marketing Officer or similar role
- You have proven experience effectively managing a multifunctional team of at least 10 members overseeing 6-figure marketing budgets
- You know the difference between B2C and B2B marketing, are able to effectively deliver the required message to a target audience
- You have a creative mindset and are able to generate ideas and concepts to create new growth strategies
- You are result-oriented, comfortable with autonomy and are able to make things happen
- International experience, ideally within the U.S., Western Europe, and Latin America markets
- Leader and team player, with a high level of emotional intelligence