Subject Matter Expert for Aircraft Industry project
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert who will help Business Analysts in working on requirements of a great product for the aviation industry. Also, you will support our engineering team with your deep knowledge of standards, regulations and best practices applied in industry.
Minimum of 3 years of Experience in the aviation and/or travel industry.
Airline operations, maintenance, airports and/or IT systems/security experience.
Detailed understanding of flight operations.
Ability to apply fundamental processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
Experience with technical writing
Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular in Airlines area.
Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties:
flight operations, line maintenance
e-commerce experience such as delivering internet booking engine, ancillaries management
airport solutions with a focus on check-in, online check-in, boarding and departure control systems
ticketing and reservation system
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Flexible working hours with no overtimes
- Regular performance reviews
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, gym, sport activities, yoga, lounge rooms, coffee machines etc.)
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week) with own English teachers
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Christmas holidays and state holidays celebration
- Paid sick-leaves
- Premium class medical &life insurance
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Bonuses for internal training delivery
- Corporate events