Senior Payments Specialist
DRP is a multinational online company with headquarters in Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
Our company is developing fast that is why we are looking for a highly professional Payments professional who can become a valuable member of our team, whom we can trust, be fully transparent with and involve to high-level business decisions.
We are searching for an experienced Payments Specialist who can assist organizing and building the department, be in charge of the communication with Payments-related departments for any issue related to payments and providers; be in charge of procedures in the department, speak with PSPs and search for new solutions.
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment with highly energetic, friendly, and inquisitive team members, as well as competitive compensation.
- Providing clear, pragmatic ownership of the payments and fraud function with a proactive approach to problem solving and redundancy functionality
- Sourcing and project managing the implementation of new payment methods
- Working closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to leverage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
- Develop, manage and drive the latest policies and procedures
- Driving, developing and enhancing the product's risk engine as well as identifying risk and/or fraud patterns through customer behavior.
- Expanding the organization's knowledge and understanding of payment processes for card and other payment types, and the ability to analyze and interpret payment data to identify conversion opportunities
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting on Payments & Fraud
- Must have at least 2 or 3 years of experience in Fraud & Payments
- Strong knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security and fraud and payments field
- Pragmatic approach to the anti-fraud policy
- Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment, with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data and a logical and high level approach to problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and think on their feet
- Lead and support key projects and initiatives, and effectively communicate strategies across the Team, Department and Business
- Engage with and influence key internal and external stakeholders, and provide expert advice and training to support the Strategic agenda
- Able to define, structure and prioritize self-workload with the flexibility and capability to change when required
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion