A global marketing performance company is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our operations department in a full-time position. We are looking for a copywriter who can craft compelling, customer-focused text for web and mobile. You should be a great storyteller who loves to write - stories, ads and marketing oriented video scripts. Being an exceptional writer, however, is just the beginning. The Copywriter must be able to juggle multiple projects, and work closely with internal teams to play a role in everything from initial ideation to the final product. To pay close attention to latest digital trends, inspires co-workers, plays well with others, and tirelessly produces winning concepts. Senior Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and improvement existing articles.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original and compelling copy for ads, video scripts, social networks and etc.
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Edit and fact-check pieces of existing content
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochure
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- 3-5 years digital copywriting experience working in an advertising or in-house creative agency.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role.
- A strong portfolio of creative and engaging digital work, ads, conceptual gold, scripts, and strategic rationale. Previous direct marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- A track record of producing high caliber work in digital display, search, video, mobile, and paid social.
- Native English speaker.
- Self-motivated, a fast learner, good communication skills, comfortable following direction