Fineline Global is a fast-moving, world leading printed circuit boards trading company.
We offer a total service from development of PCB prototypes and samples to manufacture and delivery.
We think global and act local serving a variety of market sectors including medical, automotive, telecommunication, industrial, and consumer worldwide.
Fineline Global has local representatives in Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, HK, USA, China and Ukraine.
Description / Responsibilities
Fineline Global is seeking a talented individual to join our accounting team located in Ukraine.
The responsibilities include financial and managerial accounting, preparing and presenting to management general purpose financial reports as well as reports on demand.
This role requires strong English skills, strong knowledge of accounting principles and experience in foreign economic activities.
- University degree in Accounting
- 3+ years' experience in accountancy
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Good command of English (sufficient for handling day to day responsibilities)
- Ability and desire to learn
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- Unique opportunity for professional development in the international environment
- Interesting job in a dynamic company
- Opportunity for professional growth
- English lessons
- Professional trainings
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please send CV only in English and mention your salary expectations.