Fineline Global is a fast-moving, world leading printed circuit boards trading company.
We offer a total service from development of PCB prototypes and samples to manufacture and delivery.
We think global and act local serving a variety of market sectors including medical, automotive, telecommunication, industrial, and consumer worldwide.
Fineline Global has local representatives in Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, HK, USA and China.
Description / Responsibilities
Fineline Global is looking for an English teacher on full position to train our employees.
In addition this role includes handling of rare tasks, for which strong language skills are required, like documents translation, telephone conversations etc.
- University degree in English philology
- At least 3 years of English teaching experience, focus on technical and business English is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of responsibility and self-organization
- Result orientation
- Unique opportunity for professional development in the international environment
- Interesting job in a dynamic company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please send CV only in English and mention your salary expectations.