IT Service Desk Engineer (L2 Support) (IRC65668)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a IT Service Desk Engineer (L2 Support) to join its Kyiv office.
IT Department - internal organizational unit which maintains corporate infrastructure systems and user envorinment globalwide.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- This position requires solid background in end-user support, consulting, and excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of OS-s: Windows, *nix, MacOS.
- Knowledge in administration and configuration of AD, DNS, DHCP.
- Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short the .
- Willingness and ability to plan and perform tasks before the deadline.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to work independently or within an existing team of IT professionals.
- End-user support is common, so excellent communication skills are a must.
- Intermediate level of writing, reading and speaking English is a must.
- Respond to support requests and questions related to hardware or applications, diagnosing equipment and configuration issues on desktops and laptops.
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
- Configure network links
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems.
- Ownership, monitor and track assigned requests in incident management system. Work closely with end-users to resolve specific problems. Ensure that all requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain high level of end-user satisfaction.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level (hardware inventory or equipment commutation during working places movements, prepare and install standard employees workstations).