International financial company is looking for an Auditor to join our successful family!
What do you need to do:
- Conduct internal operational audit of local offices of the Group per agreed annual audit plan / ad-hoc audit projects;
- Check primary accounting documentation in the local offices; its complete and timely preparation;
- Identify tax and accounting legislation issues that might require further consultation;
- Examine and analyze financial and managerial information / reports;
- Monitors relevant legislation, participates in developing changes to business processes and internal controls of the company due to changes in legislation, advises management of the Group and its staff regarding the compliance / non-compliance with relevant legislation;
- Analyze existing business processes, assess their efficiency / effectiveness;
- Prepare procedural guidelines, policies and other audit tools;
- Develop document flow for existing business processes;
- Identify internal controls gaps and areas for process improvements;
- Perform fraud investigations;
- Control purchasing / tendering process;
Our successful candidate suppose to have:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Business or Accounting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of national and international accounting standards are welcome;
- Strong communication and social skills;
- Able to negotiate, influence and effectively manage conflict at all levels of organization;
- Experience to work with all levels of management;
- Reports to Financial Director, top management;
- No subordinates;
What's in it for you?
- Official hiring;
- Competitive salary due to interview results;
- Comfortable office;
- Working hours - Monday/Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00;
Reason for opening the position: development of the financial department.
We are waiting for your CV!