DRP is a multinational online company with headquarters in Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
Our company is developing fast that is why we are looking for a highly professional Business Analyst who can become a valuable member of our family, whom we can trust, be fully transparent with and involve to high-level business decisions.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
Senior Business Analyst Job Duties:
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, offer senior management key business insights and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Analyses of areas such as business unit financial performance, job costing, purchasing, expense analysis, troubleshooting, and any other analysis as directed.
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Define the group business analysis strategy and execution.
- Define KPIs to be monitored, set reporting templates of the group and key divisions in the group. Monitor trends, extract insights.
- 3-5 years of experience working as Business analyst.
- B.A. or BS.C in math / statistics / finance / industrial engineering / computer science. Master degree -would be an advantage.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Proven track record in online marketing performance analysis in businesses running multiple: websites / marketing channels, geographies, and devices (web & native mobile and tablets and desktop)
- Experience building attribution and LTV models.
- Ability to work with multiple counterparts in Product, BI, Marketing and Operations departments.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modeling techniques and methods.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fluent English speaker