Senior Sales Manager
MY NAME IS TRAVEL (inc I LOVE ASIA) is an adventure company, that reinventing the way people travel. We show the genuine world, without tourist buses, all-inclusive hotels, and common touristic spots. Deep immersion into the country means you will live like locals, sleep like locals and move around like locals.
How are we unique?
- We believe in a healthy environment for everyone and everything
- We make Travel adventures that change your life and personality
- We create unique communities of like-minded people far beyond just traveling
- We do our job with fun and commitment
- We focus on Smart Travelling.
- 2+ years experience in sales: meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, sales planning, building and managing sales processes;
- Excellent listening and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent Russian, Ukrainian, upper intermediate or higher level of English language.
Will be a plus:
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Works hand in hand with marketing team by analyzing traffic sources, products' main message and customer response;
- Determines profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzes trends and results.;
- Plans and delivers CRM strategies across the company encourages customer retention and customer loyalty;
- Develops and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base. Identifies key areas for improvement in the sales process;
- Spots market opportunities for new customers;
- Maintains both - Sales Support and Sales teams job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Possibility to be a part of not standard travel product on the market
- Most interesting business-trips ever (Asia, Africa, Antarctica)
- A comfortable workplace with everything you need in-house;
- Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days of annual paid vacation;
- One free vacation-trip with My Name is Travel/I Love Asia