Middle DevOps Engineer (all our Locations)
ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer in all our Offices.
Customer is an international company - one of the market leaders in the food trade.
For the customer, we develop a platform to store data and predictive analytics.
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update.
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side.
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage.
- Provide deployment/delivery process.
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks.
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips.
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently.
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager.
- May have valid competence-related certifications.
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project.
- 1+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Scripting languages (bash, PowerShell)
- Basic Azure expertise
- Understanding Devops practices (unit tests, ci/ci, git workflows)
- Understanding of data bases, cloud technologies, Active Directory, VMs
- English - upper-intermediate level, can communicate with the customer
- Willing to try 24/7 on call support
NICE TO HAVE:
- Python expertise
- Data analysis expertise
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.