- Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the Order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. Including the following activities.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
- Processing all orders and requests and communicating regularly on their status with the initial clients: order received, approval stage, confirmation, RTS monitoring, backorder, lead times, and reporting problems to his line management.
- Communicating with local and international suppliers (status of order, claims) and reporting problems to line management.
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
- Physically and administratively manages Medical stock the stock owners and assumes responsibility for the warehouse and its contents.
- Ensures that all necessary tools and management procedures are in place in order to avoid stock ruptures, losses (expires, damages due to bad storage conditions, temperature breach) and excess stocks.
- Checks, records and arranges the goods received and ensure the availability of a wide range of items for various projects and departments (medical supplies, equipment, etc.).
- Checks availability of all needed documents during the reception and dispatch of goods.
- Regularly checks inventory levels (physical counts), keeps inventories up to.
- Essential, secondary education; commerce related studies desirable.
- Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
- Computer literacy
- Essential, Ukrainian and Russian language commandment; desirable, English language.
- Service Orientation
- Stress management
Closing date: November 23, 2018 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 22 674 UAH.
Type of contract: CLA for 3 months extendable with labor agreement.