BETLAB is Ukrainian Product company in Sports betting sphere and we are looking for Product Coordinator tо keep up-to-date innovative and best technical stack in our product development.
We are making platform which covers all processes of Sports betting business. We started in 2014, and now we are 250+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!
- Higher education, preferably with a focus on Management, Marketing or Project Management;
- Knowledge of the product development process;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work for self and others in a deadline driven environment;
- Previous experience in role of Junior Project manager/Product development coordinator;
- Proven ability to analyze issues, suggest solutions, and embrace change that enables long-term value creation;
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, as well as willingness to work with and assist others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Can-Do attitude while working in fast-paced environment;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Gathering, coordinating and completing all requests for product development from regions to meet desired business objectives;
- Evaluating product development requests due to Product development strategy;
- Help in creating tasks according to Product requests;
- Setting up prioririties for product requests according to Product development strategy and Region needs;
- Set up product KPIs and metrics for regions and control their implementation;
- Gathering reports on KPIs achievement and performance
- Communicating new product design and revisions to the regions teams
- Monitor and provide product feedback for ongoing improvements;
- Work with Regions product teams to perform in-depth competitive analysis and coordinating market researches to define company position on local and international levels.
- - Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
- Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
- Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
- Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career and proficiency development plans;
- Team building events;
- Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
- Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits and many-many more.