Head of Customer Retention
Quest Marketing is an international company specializing in creating fully immersive and interactive web sites, branding and marketing all company products across various digital platforms.
Why work with us? The most important thing is for us to work as a team, so we attach great importance to creating a winning corporate culture. We encourage initiative and fresh thinking: creative people, strong ambitious professionals and versatile personalities comprise our team
Now we're looking for dedicated, responsible and motivated Head of Customer Retention
to join our team
This role is perfect for someone with team lead or managerial experience in Customer Success who wants to take the next step and develop their own team.
As a Success Team your goal is to differentiate Quest Marketing through our service and strategic advice. We have exceptionally high customer retention because of the care and time we invest into our client relationships. We're never satisfied though and we want you to come with your ideas on how to offer the best post-sale customer experience.
Here are some of the activities you'll be doing:
- Create and develop customer retention department for brand new projects
- Identifying and reporting key metrics to the CEO e.g. retention, account growth etc
- Control work of all department members
- Identifying areas for improvement
What we're looking for:
You will genuinely care about your customers' happiness and be prepared to go above and beyond to help them succeed. More about what will empower you to perform this role:
- Managerial experience, ideally in support of Dating, Writing Services, iGaming projects
- Exposure to the worlds of loyalty, e-commerce business
- Clear understanding of the core customer support metrics - retention, engagement, conversion - we need to monitor and improve
- Customer success experience
- Professionalism in all areas of work
- Ability to build rapport, especially in difficult situations
Good reasons to work with us:
- Official Employment;
- Interesting tasks, possibilities for career and professional growth;
- Coffee, tea, milk and snacks at the expense of the company;
- Friendly atmosphere and good working conditions.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Comfortable, cozy office in the heart of Kiev;
- Corporate outings and team-building activities several times a year;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team and constant access to HR person;
We will be glad to welcome you to our team!