Middle iOS developer
Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues - we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
The company is looking for an experienced iOS developer join the team.
The project is a combination of different tools to control and protect users's house.
- Development of a new IoT project
- Work experience as iOS developer at least 2 years
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Objective-C
- Work experience with MVVM (MVVM + C), Design patterns
- Understanding in RxSwift, RxCocoa, PromiseKit
- Work experience with Multithreading (GCD, OperationQueue)
- Work experience with UI (auto-layout, storyboards)
- Experience of preparing and submitting applications in the App Store
- Experience of using REST API (JSON)
- At least intermediate English level
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, HealthKit
- Work experience with Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
- Humane schedule: «Good morning» - to come to work from 9 to 11 (Mon-Fri)
- Comfortable, modern and green office
- Social package: paid sick and vacation
- Regular review of salaries
- Football, English courses, tea, buns, vitamin C in the form of fruit :) & medical insurance.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate, contact me via Skype: AnnetPavlova89
Have a good day! :)