Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Senior Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer (BSP) for Toradex (Kyiv)
On behalf of Toradex, Ciklum is looking for Senior Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer (BSP) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Senior Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer (BSP), you are part of the R&D team, making sure our Linux BSPs and related software offerings for our SoMs (System on Modules) are constantly developed, enhanced, and the quality improved. The work ranges from initial bring-up, to driver and kernel development, up to build-system and distro level development.
Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We're powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing. If you're interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
Devices across numerous industries - medical, transportation, robotics & many more - are powered by Toradex SoMs. We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed, and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products.
Toradex provides strong integration of hardware, software, and services. The company offers off-the-shelf products to a broad and global customer base in order to allow the fragmented embedded market to benefit from economies of scale.
Toradex's main products are Arm® processor-based SoMs which are combined with optimized operating systems. Toradex partners with companies like NXP, The Qt Company, and others and are at the edge of technology.
- Develop and maintain embedded Linux BSPs
- Work on drivers and kernel
- Mainline selected items
- Document new or existing features in our developer website knowledge base
- Improve build system
- Work on Linux-related development tasks according to task planning process
- Report shortcomings and possible improvements related to products, software offerings, documentation, processes, etc. in order to allow continuous improvements
- Report project and task status, and alert if resources are tight or insufficient
- Communicate your current activities within the development team and towards management
- Experience porting the U-Boot and embedded Linux kernel to custom hardware
- Experience programming Arm SoCs
- Sound knowledge of embedded graphics (DSI, eDP, LVDS, HDMI, OpenGL, Vulcan)
- Ability to use embedded peripherals (AC97, CAN, I2C, I2S, SD/SDIO/MMC, SPI, UART)
- Experience integrating high-speed peripherals (CSI, PCIe, SATA, USB)
- Familiarity with communication peripherals (Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi)
- Knowing OpenEmbedded/Yocto Project build system
- Ability to tackle userspace integration tasks
- Familiarity with the open-source mindset
- Excellent communication skills - fluent English language skills in reading/writing/speaking/presentations
- Sound engineering approach
- Willingness to learn new/unknown technologies and share knowledge through concise documentation
- Living continuous improvement culture
- Focus on high-quality deliverables
What's in it for you
- Working in a dynamic global successful company.
- Contribute to various open-source projects.
- Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor.
- Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings.
- Experience the full life-cycle from bring-up, stabilization to maintenance first hand.
- Work on challenging cutting edge SW projects like containerization and secure over-the-air update.
- Enjoy your freedom guided by agile processes.
- Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- State-of-the-art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us! If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме