At Debitoor (debitoor.com) we are on a mission to help small businesses thrive! We do this by creating beautiful and simple tools to run your business online. Tools to invoice and get paid, keep a financial overview, and work with customers and accountants.
We are an international company with headquarters centrally in Copenhagen and offices in London, Berlin, Kyiv and Madrid. We are 35 employees that service customers in more than 30 countries.
Want to build a completely new app using React Native to RULE App Store and Play Store?
«Cutting edge technologies like ES2015, React, Node.js, RabbitMQ, SASS, webpack, microservices, no bureaucracy, no legacy code, no bullshit, ability to do things the proper way.»
- You make the decision to deploy what you have developed to production yourself, when you are ready
- Insane level of Continuous Delivery - 10+ deployments a day. See how we do Continuous Delivery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULpFUq4kV4I
- We can continually improve by sharing, evaluating and learning
- Micro services and modularization
- Open Source. You can Open Source the JS modules you create at work
- Meeting and collaborating with customers. The more the better.
- React Native, Offline First
- Unit and integration testing (Mocha, Chai, Spy)
- Also we use: Gulp, Webpack, React, Redux, Backbone, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, AWS, ES6, TeamCity, TravisCI, Compose.io, Heroku, coveralls, magic!
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме