Junior .NET Software Engineer
IT - разработка ПО
We are looking for a Junior .NET software engineer, who is interested in professional growth and development in team on a large complex project.
Our project is maintenance and further develop of ADAICA®, a full-featured application for documents, addresses, information, contacts and assets. ADAICA® is mainly used by energy suppliers, and also by B2B-companies with the goal to integrate data from different sources and systems in one application for saving resources, time and money.
- design separate components, modules, classes
- perform coding and debugging
- report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- 1 year of .NET/C# development in commercial projects
- experience in WPF/MVVM
- understanding of the OOP principles and client-server architectures
- experience with Git, Jira
- good spoken and written English
- SQL, understanding the basic concepts of RDBMS
- good communication skills
- good analytical, application modeling and designing skills
- team player
- proactivity, responsibility, ability and desire to learn
- stable competitive salary
- work on a large, complex, interesting project, excellent opportunities for intensive professional development
- friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
- office in the city center
The final salary level will be determined after the results of the interview with taking into account the expertise and preferences of the candidate.
If you are interested, please, send us your CV.