DRP is a multinational online company with the headquarters in Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
Our company is developing fast that is why we are looking for a highly professional Recruiter who can become a valuable member of our family, whom we can trust, be fully transparent with and involve to high-level business decisions.
Our ideal candidate is high pro in recruitment and has experience or a strong desire to develop in HR field. We are looking for the person who shares our values which are trust, transparency, commitment, support, continuous improvement and is able to work in a high dynamic work environment.
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; cooperating with travel manager on relocation cases when needed.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling internal mobility process; monitoring newcommers job contributions; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training if needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 2-5 years working as a Recruiter.
- Excellent communication skills interpersonal skills
- Fluent English speaker.
- Self-motivated fast learner.
- Presentation Skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Develop, implement and coordinate candidates test
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Strong decision-making skills